Enroll with PayPal - The Easiest and Safest for Online Banking Transactions

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

How To Use and Change Proxy IP - Avoid being spammed, hide your true IP Address

If you can't access blocked websites / web-pages in schools, offices and libraries. 
If you are afraid of being I.P. Blocked / spammed?
Then hide your I.P. Address

You need not to worry anymore because there are simple tricks on how to hide your I.P Address and avoid being blocked / spammed.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE I.P. PROXY:
Surf the internet with no worries, this is the best way to avoid being caught or blocked by strict site administrators. Just follow the steps:
  1. Open your web browser (ex. Mozilla Firefox) then click "Tools" in the upper right corner.
  2. Go to "Options"
  3. Click the tab "Advance" 
  4. Click the tab "Network"
  5. Hit the button "Settings
  6. Check or click "Manual proxy configuration"
  7. Enter the "HTTP Proxy" number (refer to Resources below)
  8. Enter the "Port" number (refer to Resources below)
  9. Click "OK"
 (optional) 
   10. Enter "Username" if you have a private I.P Proxy List
   11. Enter "Password"
   12. Hit "OK"


RESOURCES:
NOTE: IF YOUR WEB BROWSER IS NOT WORKING AFTER PUTTING AN I.P. PROXY, JUST SIMPLY CHANGE THE I.P. PROXY from the I.P. Proxy List
If you are also interested in semi-automatic method, I would suggest using Foxy Proxy; it's a Mozilla Firefox add on.

if this page or post is helpful, please Share It or Tweet on Facebook or Twitter to help others too. The more people who will  share this, the more people will be helped! Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for infotech abouts